Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que and Cruz, Louisa, Virginia July 16-17, 2010

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I've been looking for someone else to post a roll call but I have not seen one. Anyway, Hogback will be there this is my favorite competition. Bill Small does it right. Remember to bring a good fan with ya, it's always a HOT one. See you in 3 weeks.

Ruben

We will be there and are looking forward to this one.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Taking the week off prior to head down there, relax and help Bill with the last minute stuff. Big party Saturday Night!!!!!!!

It'll also be round 2 of the 3-Eyz/Big Ugly Challenge. Dan won round one, so I have my work cut out for me. The wives have some strange award for the winner, that kinda scares me..........:twitch:

Where and when is this competition? Having that type of info in the thread title can help folks decide if they want to read the thread or not.

Heck, I had a camera team following me around also. There were 4 crews following the two of us, Chix, Swine & Bovine, and Acme Bros. This year will be better, thinking slip-n-slide, and swimming pool next to the Tiki Bar.

I'll be there about 9pm Friday night. Hoping for a tropical storm or something, been too hot lately.

I just called and booked my spot for Thursday night. My current plan is to roll in early Thursday morning, set up and relax a while with a cold one in hand. Been working too hard lately and have not gotten to do as many comp's as I would have liked to this year. See ya'll in 3 weeks.

Ruben

Cat Sass BBQ will be there: me and BeerGuy. Looking forward to it. I'm going to try take off an extra day and get up there on Thursday to fish with Big Ugly. But as it stands now I should be there Friday morning.

We'll be there, planning on getting there Wed. night or early Thursday, staying until Monday. Making a mini-vacation out of it. First comp for the new FEC...

Sadly we have to miss out on this one this year I got booked to do a 3 day BBQ event at the resort where the G8 was held. For anyone considering it. I have to tell you this was one of our all time favorite contests. It is so much fun. the facilities are top notch Bill Small his family and the volunteers are incredible and if you are lucky you might just get to be beside a great team called Big Ugly's . Our kids are still in mourning that we won't be going back this year.

Since it's a dual sanction event I'll be there as the MABA Rep. We're coming in Thursday and leaving Sunday.

I'll have the knife sharpener with me if anyone needs it done.

Wife and I will be checking out this event. Hope to sample as many Brethren members BBQ as possible and check out their setups. Being new to all of this, I'm hoping to learn a few things at the event that will help me when I start smokin'.

Good luck to the Brethren teams at this event.

Will be getting in hopefully by early Weds evening. The wife ended up with some last minute meetings in California so will not be joining me until about the middle of turn ins Saturday (in time for clean up!).

Looking forward to this one. One of my favorites for sure.

We can't wait

It has been fun watching Bill grow this into one of the best contests in the East. Look forward to seeing everyone in a chilled environment. We'll be rolling in on Thursday because it's such a beautiful place and great people.
See yall there.
Chris

The Pirates will be there sometime Friday. Our favorite contest by far. Can't wait to get there. Don't expect any tropical storms but it does look like some scattered thunder things. Jon can't wait to see T & L!

Tom

Diva Q, we are surely gonna miss you and your family too. CatSass started out at this venue 3 years ago. We have a soft spot in our hearts for Bill Small and the whole Small County Campground team. They sure make everyone welcome. See y'all there!

Back