It's Lasagna Night! What yours look like?

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Not fond of it as much anymore (Too many Carbs) but it is a kids request. I will post my pic late tonight. I will prolly have a Sa Sa Sa Sa Saaaaalllad

Have a great day!

Well, if I were to make one today it might look kinda like this.

DisplayRecipeImage.ashx

Well, if I were to make one today it might look kinda like this.

DisplayRecipeImage.ashx

Is that smoked what I think it is?

My lasagna is probably going to look like leftovers tonight. I'll keep you posted if I feel motivated.

Not fond of it as much anymore (Too many Carbs) but it is a kids request. I will post my pic late tonight. I will prolly have a Sa Sa Sa Sa Saaaaalllad

Have a great day!

I know what you mean about the carbs. We make them using sliced eggplant. Taste just as great. Don't think I have a picture of it though.

It's been about a month since I made it. Now you've got me wanting it again. I'll document it with pics. It's pretty darn tasty.

My wife makes an awesome lasagna. A few years ago at the battle of the brethren contest she made it for an onsite judging category. We had 4 judges that gave it perfect scores then we had two judges (a husband and wife) that apparently did not like lasagna and gave us a 4 5 5. And a 545. I still see them at contests as they are reguLar judges out here, i always have the urge to have her make another just to throw at them as they walk by

I use the recipe on the back of the box of Barilla lasagna noodles... only now that we eat low carb.. I don't use the noodles. reduces the carb count a good bit and I still have my favorite lasagna. I don't miss the noodles at all. I did have to shop around for a lower carb sauce though but found one I like.

I did try the recipe with zucchini strips but frankly... I get annoyed with trying to get the moisture out of it.

doubtful anyone tries to take anything off your plate.

Back