Non Q - Tasty Lazy Man's Diner

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
gj5gjiil.jpg

I've been put off by the saltiness of some of their rice dishes. Is this very salty?

Nothing wrong with that. I am all smoked out. Can't stand another cook with Hickory or Apple for that matter. Smell/taste is getting to me. I need to find a source for Oak and Alder chunks soon or i might have to retire my smokers.

:shock:

Nothing wrong with that. I am all smoked out. Can't stand another cook with Hickory or Apple for that matter. Smell/taste is getting to me. I need to find a source for Oak and Alder chunks soon or i might have to retire my smokers.

:cry:

:pout:

I have been compensating TBS and short runs because i cant stand the full effect of these woods. I have been blaming rubs even. I am actually ashamed it took me years to realize its the type of woods i have been using because that is all that's readily available in my area.

My wife and I use the same stuff and really like it. Smoked sausage is one of our favorite add- ins.

Back