SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

A bit of side entertainment while Biggies works his poll. Who wants to place a wager on the total number of OFFICIAL ENTRIES in this TD? Let's do this Price is Right Style, closest to the actual amount without going over win's a big heaping helping of absolutely nothing!

Ready and go!

Are we only counting entries that actually follow all of Herr bigabyte's rules? He may make his job easier, and relieve stress on his poll, by handing out Dilly Bars. :shocked:

CD

Number of entries which will be in the voting poll. I'm guessing 60

I do but she's on retainer.

If that's the case then this is the best we can offer to help
with raising the poll....

FNEIXLFFDO29CA3_MEDIUM.jpg

300px-Duct-tape.jpg

I haven't even started. Using both computers for work, made dinner, gave the kids a bath, put some on bed, back at work again, decompressing a bit reading the forums in between tasks.

Farking crazy arse day.

I haven't even started. Using both computers for work, made dinner, gave the kids a bath, put some on bed, back at work again, decompressing a bit reading the forums in between tasks.

Farking crazy arse day.

Excuses Excuses!:drama:

OK!

Pics gathered!

That took HOURS!

Now to label them better before uploading and such.

Some of you farkers don't have images in your posts. Did you take your pics down? If so, please repost in a new post, then beg and plead for mercy, and maybe I will add you to the poll.

Hey, what's going on? I thought we had an extension for another year, at least. :tsk:

So far there are 133 entries.

:shocked:

And there were several that had missing photos, or photo attachment links that no longer worked, so this number could go up.

:shocked:

Now I need to figure out how we will do the voting. The forum software can not do that many options.

You farkers broke my poll!:mad:

How many can we have in a voting thread? If it is 100, then how about we have one poll for the Noobs and one poll for the Veterinarians and see who gets the most. That should be fair. :roll:

Back