"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?“

Wife announced that she wants another Jimmy Dean maple fatty and SRF Kurobuta bacon. We didn't get to have the prime rib last weekend (because I fell off a ladder), so hopefully tomorrow.

So...when you say “fell off a ladder” did you mean you actually fell off of a ladder, or did you mean you were to drunk to cook? Either way I hope you are OK now. As for me, grilling up a couple of chuck eye steaks today. Don’t know what tomorrow will bring. Sunday, spare ribs. Have a safe and good weekend all.

So...when you say “fell off a ladder” did you mean you actually fell off of a ladder, or did you mean you were to drunk to cook? Either way I hope you are OK now.
I thought the term was fell off the wagon. I really did fall off a ladder getting the Christmas tree down from the attic. I'm bruised down my right side pretty much from head to toe.

Last edited:
I thought the term was fell off the wagon. I really did fall off a ladder getting the Christmas tree down from the attic. I'm bruised down my right side pretty much from head to toe.

So the drinking happened after the fall then. Got lucky a while back our garage pull down ladder had a bad aluminum casting joint that broke. Luckily I was half way down from our 13' ceiling. Anyway, take care Curt. Doing pulled bbq beef today and bb ribs Sunday.

I've got a prime ribeye destined for the grill tonight. Will be accompanied by my standard baked potato w/ Cavender's Greek Seasoning and Green Chile Dip.

Thinking about some St Louis Spares perhaps Sat or Sun, as my order of SirPorkALot's Rib Rub is just sitting there, unopened, in my cabinet... If that happens, I'll also have a fatty to add to the party.

Y'all be safe and keep the thin blue rolling!

I've got a prime ribeye destined for the grill tonight. Will be accompanied by my standard baked potato w/ Cavender's Greek Seasoning and Green Chile Dip.

Y'all be safe and keep the thin blue rolling!

What time is dinner? I'll be right over, Marc! :-D

No smoke for me this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be raining and nasty - perfect weather to stay in the house and cook a big pot of chili.

Stay safe and have a phantastic weekend, pholks! :-D

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight was bacon and oyster pot pies, tomorrow will be an appetizer buffet phor a phew out of town phriends.
Sunday will be a brunch phor the phour guests with home made bacon and sausage, eggs, grits and biscuits.
And probably a bloody Mary or 6.
Have a great weekend all!

Back