Weedburner Question

FYI- Don't let the nozzel end touch the hose when you set it down after you light your coals. Bad things happen.:frown:

is this the one I want to light the lump in my new BGE? (pick it up in the AM)

And the one for roasting Hatch or poblanos?

Thanks,

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91037

YES!!! That is the one that will get you up to BBQ temps in about 10-15 minutes. The only way to light the BGEs and do get the lighter. I love mine and don't have to worry about burning the hair on my arm. Turn the gas on slow and put the nozzle to the ground at a slant and push the button once or twice. Also check the alignment of the spark bar on occassion.

I know that that's the one I have used on WSMs, UDSs, GoodOnes, and a couple of home made stick burners.
Can't tell ya for sure about BGEs, though.

Thanks for the input everyone - really appreciate it. Will be ordering it today...................

yup, picked it up this am. Have to finish one of Rick's carts before I assemble it - been waiting since May so am ready to go - any suggestions to a new egghead will be appreciated:-D

yup, picked it up this am. Have to finish one of Rick's carts before I assemble it - been waiting since May so am ready to go - any suggestions to a new egghead will be appreciated:-D

Bring it to me and i'll let you know how it cooks.:biggrin:

First, don't let anything - ANY.THING. keep you from firing her up. Table/No Table. Get her dirty soon OR I will have to come and take her away from you, since you would be proving an unfit BGE owner. :roll:

I'm still learning on my BGE, but I love it - and so do the kiddos. Have fun and enjoy it, that's the only real suggestions I have (other than get her dirty NOW) :-D

Love, love, love my BGE (although I wish we had gotten a larger size, I was out voted since the site says a medium is good for a household of 4 and it's only the three of us.)

Break it in soon... if not with a smoke, then with TREX steaks: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/trexsteak.htm

And I'm jealous of the torch... I'm still using a chimney to start mine.

Back