hazelwood cookoff

bbq ron

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
i was wondering what time you all will be arriving to this comp, my team is planing to be there around AM Friday :p:p

Not sure yet. I would guess before Noon on Friday. I will be in New Orleans all week and just getting back Thursday night. I hope I am ready by Friday morning.

Cheers,
Nate

We are hoping to be there by 2-3pm. Gotta wait for my class to get out

i think we are getting there early because we have no clue what we are doing with this being our first comp :p:p

Ron, I should be getting there around noon.
I think I may drop off the camper in the AM and then work a 1/2 day.

If you end up forgetting something you'll have plenty of time to get it...or just find me and ask...If I've got it you're welcome to use it.

Aaron
Big O' Dang O' BBQ

We'll be there as early as we can on Friday. I like to take things as liesurely as possible in setting up and getting organized. I hate running around at the last minute trying to figure out what I've got and what I'm missing.

Besides, it's easier to set up when there's not as many people around and you can maneuver. It's also fun to watch folks roll in with their rigs. Grill-envy is an important part of every event for me. :thumb:

Jason,
Southern Home Boyz

Noonish Friday for us. Unless I get a wild hair and decide to tow and leave my rig there on Thurs. then show up on Fri. Ahhhh .. the advantages of living close! See y'all there. :-D

Rick

Friday mid - late morning. IF Greg finds me a spot. I'm on the waiting list.

leaving washgington around 8:00 hope to be there around 9:30 if everything works out :becky:

i guess a 1st timer won't stand a chance going up against now 57 teams but i guess we will give it our best :p:p

that's OK Grieg, i will have a lot of pics to take :p:p

Back