bbq & music fest idea.

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
the reason i put this here is for input.
i live out in the country & have all the equipt for a band-p.a., drums,lights,etc.think woodstock
i know a lot of damn good Que'rs.
i need an excuse for a party.
here's the details so far.

i have 60 acres & my closest neighbor-300 yds away is a renter of a friend(the owner)i've fed & rocked them all.
this -between here & 2 other bbq sites & my music sites(marshall amp & les paul owners)plus a few other sites is pretty much going to be a 2 day bbq & jam fest.
i'm trying to get some buds from the kentucky headhunters & a few other nashville acts to come have a good time & jam.

this is really to put the maiden voyage of my fridge smoker to the test but there will be a tip jar/donation bucket all going to wounded warriors.org.

it's the most & least i can do. hopefully we can do this next year @ ft. campbell.

i have yet to pick a firm date but i'm looking @ oct 23rd (full moon saturday).i have to talk to "the big boys" to confirm.

i meant to say move it if neccessary.:redface:
anyway, this is getting bigger & sounding better by the moment.

now i have to figure out(union & crap) how to pull off woodstock power @ my place...:shocked:

Get ahold of JPW23. He holds Jamfest every year in Eastern KY. He's been doing it form a few years now. This year they had around 100 people there.

Get ahold of JPW23. He holds Jamfest every year in Eastern KY. He's been doing it form a few years now. This year they had around 100 people there.

i'd love him to get in on it & i'd also like it to be a great big informal gathering but this thing has balooned in the last 6 hours.
now we're looking @ nashville- more details to come.

Back