***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Combo Plate" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Combo Plate" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Combo Plate"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 4/1.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1984301_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
1985421_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]kcmike[/size]
1988955_kcmike.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1989382_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1990397_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1991870_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1992232_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1992499_R2Egg2Q.jpg

Had to go for kcmike's plate. Love those wrapped thingies!

Man, this is a really tough one. I am glad I didn't enter :becky:

Wow. They all look great I gotta go with Bluetang on this one. I think that's the one I would eat if I were completely unsupervised - or at least unrestrained by health concerns.

Dang it!! He must have a texas voodoo curse on me, but this will be my 2nd vote in a row for CD.

His combo plate embodied the combo plate for me. Plastic silverware and all.

Alotta good plates of food posted here!
Caseydog gets my vote today!
I could see getting seconds and thirds of that combo plate there!
Alright, now Im hungry. :twitch:

I will abstain from voting, since I have personal ties with BlueTang. However, his is the only ONE I've actually tasted all of, and in the spirit of kissing his butt, I'd go with his, since it may sway the amount of tasting I am allotted in the future.

Yes, my vote CAN be bought, and the price usually involves food. Paleo food. Club it in the heat and burn the outside of it food.

If he werent' looking Gore's steak and salmon would catch my eye though...(Gore, I can give you my shipping address should you want to influence me)

I'll say this, I love every one of you for letting me know that even though I'm married to a non-meat eater, there ARE still some practicing carnivore's out there :)

Kaz

I simply can't decide.......Everyone's plate is Stellar!!!
I'll have to ponder it over for a bit......

I will abstain from voting, since I have personal ties with BlueTang. However, his is the only ONE I've actually tasted all of, and in the spirit of kissing his butt, I'd go with his, since it may sway the amount of tasting I am allotted in the future.

Yes, my vote CAN be bought, and the price usually involves food. Paleo food. Club it in the heat and burn the outside of it food.

If he werent' looking Gore's steak and salmon would catch my eye though...(Gore, I can give you my shipping address should you want to influence me)

I'll say this, I love every one of you for letting me know that even though I'm married to a non-meat eater, there ARE still some practicing carnivore's out there :)

Kaz

LOL! Vote Mon, would never cut ya off fer voting fer another entry. They all be so dang good!

Looks like the brethren are liking the sausage fest -- NTTAWWT. :becky:

CD

Kaz

I'd be happy to ship you some, but I have no idea how long it would take to arrive from Egypt. I expect that Bleu Cheese might get pretty funky in the desert heat ... although come to think of it, it's not that hot here. :noidea:

That might have been the hardest vote yet. KCMIKE and R2, those are absolutely beautiful plates of asian inspired food. And BigBlock, I knew you were from NC just by seeing your plate. That is exactly the BBQ I grew up on. All that said, I had to go with bluetang...who once again proves that he is a master sausage maker. Nice work by all!

It was a tough choice for me, very tough deciding between Kcmike and bluetang...in the end I had to go with bluetang, man those homemade sausages look fantastic!

Maybe it's a regional thing. Here in eastern NC, Big Block has THE classic combo. Great job by all. You guys are barbeque masters.

Great entries, guys! I had it down to between Gore and Mike. Very delicious looking stuff, guys. But in the end, I had to give it to Mike. Oh my goodness, I would really have liked to have sat down to a plate of those goodies! Great job!! :-D

There are some fantastic entries and some things jumped out at me right away in each of them. CD, with all that tasty meat on your plate, I still found myself salivating over your tater salad (I have this thing for potatoes of all kinds). For sure, Landarc and Silverfish really got me with their chicken....but if it was my birthday and I got to pick one of these meals to celebrate it with, KCMike is the pick. Great TD everybody!

I just can't resist a double fork entry....

Cheers!

Bill

Wow, these are some seriously awesome combo plates, I'm draw to the surf and turf entry but I cant resist trying to force a 3 way I mean really how fitting would it be if the Combo Plate TD ended in a 3 way. I must ponder this some more (
idea-smile.gif
oh I'm going to make a some more for the stuffed TD) where was I.... oh yeah 3 way.

Back