I Am Headed To The American Royal

bbqbull

Watching over us.
Woohoo!
I have been asked to go and help cook at the AmericanRoyal next month.

I will post more details when I get off cloud nine!!! :clap2::thumb:

Good for you, Bull! Sorry we couldn't manage to get there and put you to work!

We'll bring an extra bag of Cub Scout popping corn for you. ;-) Yes, the boys and I will be selling Cub Scout popcorn again at the Royal. Michael was top seller in his pack last year because of some generous folks at the Royal. Goal this year is for both boys to finish #1 & #2 in the pack.

Good for you, Bull! Sorry we couldn't manage to get there and put you to work!
:becky:

Hopefully next year RonL.

We'll bring an extra bag of Cub Scout popping corn for you. ;-) Yes, the boys and I will be selling Cub Scout popcorn again at the Royal. Michael was top seller in his pack last year because of some generous folks at the Royal. Goal this year is for both boys to finish #1 & #2 in the pack.

Count me in for 2 bags Todd! :thumb:

I'll look you up. The idiot Fowl Butt crew will make it our official Royal snack this year!!:thumb:

Dave, can you grab me a few bottles of you Templeton Rye?
I will give away 2 of them and keep one for me.
I will pay you in cash, let me know.

One of my best friends owns 3 liquor stores. I'm gonna put an order in for Sweet Lucy. If he can't get it I'm throwin him under the bus!:boxing:

Oh great, the guys lives 50 miles down the road from me and I only get to see him at our Eagle Practice cook and the Royal!! :becky::becky:

Congrats Mike, let us know what team so we can look you up while we are down there. :thumb:

Back