The holder of the secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbqman1

Whats up brothers thought I should finally get in on cattle call. My name is Mike Leonardo and I am the owner and head cook of The Woodhouse Grill catering and bbq team. I live in Sebring, FL and have been competing for almost 3 years. This will be our best year. I should make it to all but 3 FBA contests this year as long as I dont have any employee problems at my Subway from hell. If you make it to one of the contest's look me up.By the way Tim (cosmic cooking) when did you sell out to me?

:D

Hey Mike!

Congrats on the showing last weekend at Mobile and for getting right back into the thick of things at Clermont yesterday.

Sell you out? I don't quite get that Mike. If you're talkin' 'bout your trick with the can of greens yesterday I couldn't help myself. That was too funny!

Other than that I haven't said much about ya except you're a great cook and on a notable streak for now.

Congrats on the win yesterday!

Gotcha now! If it were true I'd have money in my pocket tonight!

Like I said before, you're a hellluva cook and you're on a fantastic streak right now. B and I are REAL happy for y'all!

Even if WE used what we've "stolen" we might score more often but could we say it was ours? Wouldn't feel right.

Welcome Mike

We have alot in common

We both like to Q

I drive a Sebring, you live in Sebring.

We're practically related

welcme aboard Mike. Enjoy what you learn here and share what you know.

willkat98 said:
Welcome Mike

We have alot in common

We both like to Q

I drive a Sebring, you live in Sebring.

We're practically related

I don't think that's gonna get you a place to vacation this summer...........LOL

welcome my new brother!

Welcome Mike.
We have a lot in common too.
I ride the subway from hell.
You work in the subway from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back