Montana "EGGFEST"

MTHank

Full Fledged Farker
Just wondering if anybody was attending the Eggfest" in Missoula Montana at the Axmen next Saturday, August 20th?

My wife and I are going for the second year in a row. Looking forward to it again!

Great time and Great groceries last year.

MTHank

Ill be there again. Not real sure what I'll be cooking though.
There isn't enough time to do some stuff.
Ill figure out something.

I placed a deposit on one of the once-baked eggs for pickup this Saturday in Missoula. I'm in Kalispell and have looked at these BGE for years. I have spent way way too much money on gas BBQ grills that only dry the meat out and are generally a pain. Ace Hardware is carrying them but the price is pretty stiff - 900 for a large with no accessories. That made the Eggfest price mighty tempting.

I have never sampled the results of Egg but have a good friend that got me intrigued. I look forward too the event.

Mike

I placed a deposit on one of the once-baked eggs for pickup this Saturday in Missoula. I'm in Kalispell and have looked at these BGE for years. I have spent way way too much money on gas BBQ grills that only dry the meat out and are generally a pain. Ace Hardware is carrying them but the price is pretty stiff - 900 for a large with no accessories. That made the Eggfest price mighty tempting.

I have never sampled the results of Egg but have a good friend that got me intrigued. I look forward too the event.

Mike

You will eat some great food there... Just make laps and talk to everyone about how they do what they do and by the time you complete a lap the food changes so you make another lap, another lap... lap, lap... Great people and a good time as well.

I am also in Kalispell and have looked at the BGE's @ Ace... Spendy!!! I almost bought one last year at the EggFest and even though they do have pretty good deals there I still have a problem with the price... My wife thought I would buy one last year and she was encourging me to buy. I have been using a UDS successfully but well see how I feel the about the price (and how much encouragement my wife gives me) on Saturday.

Ill be there again. Not real sure what I'll be cooking though.
There isn't enough time to do some stuff.
Ill figure out something.

Were you the one last year that told me about your 1st BGE was broke while loading/unloading?
My memory slips a bit more every year, I am sure I have CRS!

Back