THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dat's sum list you got there. Lots & Lots of work you did for those of us dat's toooo lazy to look for dem. A very big thanks!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I really just want us to "go on" from here. LOL

Its time to hone our 25 Pound Shoulder Skills

Great research!

I'll never forget my first brisket when I was neophyte Q'r. I cooked it on a direct heat gassor. I didn't know anything about offset heat and smoking. When I pulled it off the grill, the thing was a lump of char that we could barely get enough eatable meat from to feed 4. My wifey and I were newlyweds and we were entertaining her folks. Good thing they all had a great since of humor.
:redface:

But the experience did help me justify buying my offset smoker several years later. :becky:

I can't thank you enough for this! This will undoubtedly save me from asking a lot of dumb questions when I do my first flat in a couple months.
Thank You!!!!

I did the NIGHT TRAIN EXPERIMENT the last two weekends. It turned out great. Now I can work on the rub although I believe simpler is better. Thank you Uncle Funk, for shining a light into the darkness to show the path.

Wow!:shock: This is awesome!:cool: A one stop thread for anything and everything brisket!:clap:

This must have taken quite a bit of time to research and put this together. Fantastic work!:bow:

Outstanding.jpg

Wow this is a lot of help. Good stuff to read while I'm watching meat cook (once I finish reading the UDS thread and get that thing built). Gracias!

Oh wow, I am extremely excited to have found this...I've done several briskets before with a pretty good success rate, this can only help my consistency. And the timing is perfect, cooking about 60 lbs of brisket this weekend for a wedding.

Total bummer that I'm going to be stuck out here for the weekend cooking, total bummer indeed...

Back