West Coast?

icemn62

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Are there enough Brethren in SoCal for a bash? Wold love to go and attend, but will not be able to leave the home area for awhile. Daughter is in Hospital having a baby [1st grandson]. :lol:

If you have it, I will come. Especially during the winter months.

I'll be there. its only about a 6-8 hour drive, or a $33 plan ticket.

I was just planning on buying the ticket, I'm too cheap to actually do it.

Don't know any West Coaster with a place big enough to host it. At least until TK gets here.

House Warming West Coast Bash Mod

At least until TK gets here.

You think I'm gonna have a mansion with an acre or more? That would be the NoCal bash when I finally get my ass up there. We'll figure something out for SoCal.

Bigmista said:
Don't know any West Coaster with a place big enough to host it. At least until TK gets here.
If nobody minds Washington, we can talk Heath into hosting. At one point, he posted a picture of a big, farking back yard.

Maybe a mini bash up in the Seattle area. We've got a few guys up that way.

There is a spot my wife and I go camping in the mountains near Azusa, that would hold a bunch of people, and about all I ever do while there, is put up tents, set up canopy, DRINK, EAT, DRINK, play in river, DRINK, DRINK, EAT. I seem to have a lot of fun up there, but not a lotta of details as to what happens. Must be that time I am spending playing in the river.

icemn62 said:
There is a spot my wife and I go camping in the mountains near Azusa, that would hold a bunch of people, and about all I ever do while there, is put up tents, set up canopy, DRINK, EAT, DRINK, play in river, DRINK, DRINK, EAT. I seem to have a lot of fun up there, but not a lotta of details as to what happens. Must be that time I am spending playing in the river.

can we get naked there?

Bill- I've seen pictures of you. Nobody want's you naked anywhere!!!

Bill, I got no problems with you pulling your sausage out in the mountains during the BASH! :shock:

I'm down. Just tell me where to be and who's bringing what smoker.

Back