Howdy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrodgers

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
I guess thats what ya might say on here. I am from Louisiana, work in the oil/gas industries, and am trying to start a BBQ concession /catering out of a converted trailer... wish me luck! Before the oil field, ( I'm on a rig right now) I was in food services for 19 yrs... 4 of them in the military, and 6 as an Exec Chef, the other years were apprenticeships and other "OJT". Now, perhaps foolishly, I am looking to get back in to the art.
I will be asking some rather pointed questions here in the near future (people numbers for road-side concessions sepcifically). So, if your not in south Louisiana, and dont mind sharing your numbers and insigt... and you dont count me as cometition for a dollar, please let me know.
I am pleased to make your aquaintance.
JR

Welcome aboard JR!

Could you please send me a Meche's chocolate king cake & some Mello Joy coffee?

Just kidding. Gotta friend from Lafayette who introduced me to those two delicacies.

Well... Its that time of year for king cakes... good timing huh? did you wnat the Dark or regular Mello Joy? chickory or no?
JR
Personally I prefer Community brand

Dustin- Bonjour, Ca va?
ok... you just got about the extent of my french... and ifn my spelling dont git anee better, this may be the extent of that too..JK
No, dont do the shooter thing... strange huh?
JR

Dustin- Bonjour, Ca va?
ok... you just got about the extent of my french... and ifn my spelling dont git anee better, this may be the extent of that too..JK
No, dont do the shooter thing... strange huh?
JR

We'll it's a website not just for shooting, about 8,000 Louisianian's there talking about just about everything!

Here's my referral link if you're interested.

See you around!

Welcome from Indiana!!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome to the Brotherhood, pull up a chair and grab a beer, sit a bit and join in the discussions damn glad to meet ya
RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back