THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thaifighter06

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi Farkers, it's been a while. I haven't posted anything recently, but have thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship from afar. Question: The lead lady and I will be remodeling our kitchen to better suit my chef-y needs which involves a few wall removals etc...basically making a giant chef's kitchen. In doing this, our large corner fireplace will basically be now IN the kitchen. I want to get a santa maria style grate/pulley system to cook over the flames of my stock of seasoned cherry wood. Any ideas as to where to source such an object? Thanks in advance!

http://www.grillworksusa.com/architectural/

I looked hard at these when we built our last house. Ultimately, I had to decide between a built it pizza oven, a built in wood grill, or a sweet rangetop. Because of everyday use I settled on the rangetop. Google chef Ford Fry's home kitchen if you want to see an awesome in-home install of one.

They are who I'd start with also. Beyond the product itself, I think they have the experience to work with you on what will work in your situation.

Oh, and we want pics as you do this :-D

Back