Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 7th Annual UP Hog Wild - Kingsford MI July 15th - 16th

Boss Hog Wild

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We would like to invite all of our friends at the Brethren to join us for the 7th Annual UP Hog Wild BBQ and Music Festival in Kingsford Michigan on July 15th and 16th. We have been blessed to have had a lot of great competitors at our event over the years, and we know this year will be no different. We work hard to make this an enjoyable event for all of our cooking teams, and we hope you will consider joining us for a little UP Hospitality.

Of 5 weeks booked for late June/early July 3 have canceled but the one this week is still on. Have a great time John. I'll miss it.

We are in .Lookin forward to one of our favorite events .Great music and terrific volunteers.

Ford, we're gonna miss not having you with us. I hope things go well at the event you're doing down state. And Coz.... good luck this weekend buddy. I'll be watching for the results.

Thanks John. Trying to guess which bridge the Voodoo Priestess is waiting at this year hopefully not the one we will use.

A Boy Named Que will be there. I'm looking forward to it.

We will be there. Sending my application in this weekend. Looking forward to getting up there again.

Think this would be a fun event to do. Gots to see if the schedule and funds allow for it.

Awsome event! Great venue, great people, great cause, great prize money.

Can't beat the pasties for breakfast Saturday AM!

We will be there to help where needed.

Anita and Tony

Rubbed, Smoked and Sauced will be there, had a great time last year!

We had a great time last year, and will be there again this year! You should have the entry forms by now.

Would love to have the same spot as last year in the ball park behind if possible! Was great being neighbors to your security folks!

Bavarian Smoke will be there. Great contest, music can't wait to get up there. We always have a great time.

I am really glad to hear you will all be coming up, and thank you for the kind words. A little secret.... Chris is no longer with our organization, and our dear friends Tony and Anita have offered to come up and help out by being our on site Team Ambassaders. An organizer couldn't ask for better friends. So now you know who you have to coddle up to!

With Tony and Anita being the Team Ambassadors I see lots of coddling . Great assets John .

You should hold out for shirts that say "Team Ambassador" on the back :p

Something is in the works......... got a call for sizes.:confused:

Still no switch on the margaritorator.......... maybe this weekend it will get done.

I sure hope they have some proper sizes shirts up there this year or BOSS HOG is going to get it ! :heh::heh::heh::heh::boxing:

Back