I Am Pit Master Hear Me Roar (vids&pron)

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Here is the pron from the Wedding Dinner I prepared. It was a success and all were pleased and filled. Had a great time doing this and even made a few more contacts in the meantime.:biggrin:
I bid this dinner to include my services , setting things up and keeping hot and cleaned up. I walked away from this job with a profit(my first) and a bonus Banana Pudding.:cool:

Hope you enjoy the pron, I take it with you all in mind to share with.

Dinner was held at the Old Fireman's Lodge, I'm including a few picks of the owners decor. He walked up to me apparently after having him a plate. Shook my hand while saying, that is the best damn BBQ I have ever eaten and them beans(Keri's Hog Apple Beans) , I ain't never had nothing like them. Where the h*ll you from and where can I find you.:biggrin:

Yep that's how it was all evening, it wasn't nothing like the company dinner I do every year. I didn't know these folks and so many made it a point to come up to my station and tell me how much they liked every thing. My head is still a little swelled from happiness that all went well.

Getting ready.
val036.jpg

Setting up
val035.jpg

val032.jpg

val033.jpg

val031.jpg

val034.jpg

val027.jpg

val026.jpg

val029.jpg

val028.jpg

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/jacob65_2007/?action=view&current=val042.flv

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/jacob65_2007/?action=view&current=val044.flv

val022.jpg

looks great jacob!!!:eusa_clap you are famous now!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Great job. Not only a profit, but banana pudding as well.. :biggrin:

You are the man! Great job.

Is that a certified kitchen? If it is, you've got it made.

Jacob, I see why you recived all the praise, that spread looks awesome!!!!

I just ate dinner and my mouth is watering after looking at those pics. That is some tasty looking meat and beans.:-D

Wow, that all looks great. Isn't it great to share good food with folks?

Back