For Those of you Running for the KCBS BOD

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
If you would like an unbiased forum to discuss your platform and take questions I am going to open my show (as I did last year) to those of you who would like to come on. Please email me if you are interested in coming on to talk about why you should be elected.

booking@thebbqcentralshow.com

Greg Rempe

If you would like an unbiased forum to discuss your platform and take questions I am going to open my show (as I did last year) to those of you who would like to come on. Please email me if you are interested in coming on to talk about why you should be elected.

booking@thebbqcentralshow.com

Greg Rempe

I am pretty sure your post will be moderated because you are violating the rules.

Linking to Forums:
  • Do not post links to other forums like ours(BBQ forums/chats) for the sake of promotion or for information that can easily be found within our forum(this excludes the links section).
  • It is ok to point to another forum to ANSWER A QUESTION OR SHARE PHOTOS/INFORMATION. This is not considered promotion.
  • References within the forum to obvious forums of authority are allowed when referring to specific questions/requirements. (i.e. Virtual Weber Bullet, FoodTV, etc. ).
  • We reserve the right to remove gratuitous references to competing forums.
  • Links to forums in signatures is not allowed.
I am not a moderator but I just don't think this is a good way of doing things seeing you have a competing forum.

Guy, Greg has never used the show as a vehicle to promote his forum here. In fact he's probably gone out of his way to make sure the hasn't happened.

That discussion, with Phil, has already happened. Greg is good to go when it comes to promoting his show and soliciting guests.

Guy, Greg has never used the show as a vehicle to promote his forum here. In fact he's probably gone out of his way to make sure the hasn't happened.

That discussion, with Phil, has already happened. Greg is good to go when it comes to promoting his show and soliciting guests.

Please forgive me Jorge and Greg you have my apologies. Please remove my post if you feel it necessary. I was unaware of Phil's discussion and was just keeping an eye out for my favorite place on the web.

No problem Guy, I understood your intent. I'll leave it here if you have no problem with that, just in case someone else has the same thought.

Edit: I was a grammatical clusterfark all day yesterday. Changed to read "if you have no problem"!

Last edited:
I think my use of the word "forum" was taken in the wrong way...I did not mean my internet forum...I meant the forum of internet radio.

yes, Gregs show always has brethren and friends of on it and we are often mentioned. Its all good.

thanks sawdust for keeping an eye on us. :)

That was my feeble attempt in trying to get you to come post. Some folks were asking about you a few weeks ago...

That was my feeble attempt in trying to get you to come post. Some folks were asking about you a few weeks ago...

I had a chuckle.....It is nice to be remembered. I will happen over there in the next day or two. Life has been busy lately. As I get older I was hoping that life would simplify, but that has not been the case. I guess the world has gotten more complicated along the years. Oh well, I guess things never turn out exactly the way we would like.

Back