Royal Oak Lump

Not top shelf but good burn pleasant aroma. Little dark on start up but thin blues quickly. I’m a b&b fan but enjoy trying others. Picked up several bags last year and three bags recently— I’ll use them.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=375025590
Same. I really like the B&B hickory lump but haven't seen it yet. My local Walmart just got in a shipment of the Western. I bought 4 bags and going to get 4 more tomorrow. I'm hoping they bring back the B&B also.

Just went to Walmart. One single large bag of RO Lump in the red bag was $9.97

I saw the deal on RO Briqs. Started to get some but didn’t trust it. Deal seemed to good to be true. Half the price of kingsford blue? That’s a big diff. But if u guys are getting good results I’ll try some. Bought one of those 30lb bags of Western Lump a few months ago. Never again. Burns good and hot but pops and shoots out sparks like 4 of July fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed 4 bags of Western yesterday. I'll probably make it a habit to grab a bag or two every time I have to run to Walmart. If they drop in price like last year then I'll have to make a special trip to really load up.

Thanks for the heads up! I was waiting in the car at wal-mart and read this....i waited for my wife to come out and ran in to buy a couple.

So when u guys used the Western Lump it didn’t shoot sparks like crazy when u lit it up? Or u didn’t really mind the spark? This is the only brand that ever did that to me. Price is good tho especially for a 30lb bag. And it burns hot too. But it was sparking and popping so bad I was ducking and jumpin like somebody was shooting at me for the first 10 mins.

So when u guys used the Western Lump it didn’t shoot sparks like crazy when u lit it up? Or u didn’t really mind the spark? This is the only brand that ever did that to me. Price is good tho especially for a 30lb bag. And it burns hot too. But it was sparking and popping so bad I was ducking and jumpin like somebody was shooting at me for the first 10 mins.

I've only used 2 bags but I don't remember it sparking any worse than RO lump.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back