Looking to join............

K I N G P I N

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
A competition team in my area.
I want to see if this is something I can do and perhaps excel at or fail.

Please PM me if anyone need a hand doing comps.

You are welcome to join us at any and all. We do all NEBS, inc NY events and a bunch of midatlantic contests.
nancee

A competition team in my area.
I want to see if this is something I can do and perhaps excel at or fail.

Please PM me if anyone need a hand doing comps.

Kingpin - head over to cattle call and introduce yourself. Give a little background, maybe a pic, etc.

We could always use an extra hand. It's just me and MrsBigBarry on Team BigBarryQ.

We'll see how the events pan out. We just sent in for Merrimack, NH!! Woo Hoo!

Kingpin - head over to cattle call and introduce yourself. Give a little background, maybe a pic, etc.

I think you have this confused with your swingers website, Barry.:biggrin:

Kingpin, there are several teams in the local area, all of which are a blast to hang out and learn from. Look forward to seeing you out there in a few months.

Your welcome in our pit also KingPin. The more the Merrier.

Theres lots of Local teams I'm sure would open the cooler for a fellow brethren.. And the pit area can always use extra hands.

but u reminded me of somethig i have been meaning to do for a while. Keep an eye in theis forum.

That didn't take long! Look at all the offers! What a welcome to the club.

That didn't take long! Look at all the offers, what a welcome to the club!

To be honest to all of you guys, I want to be close to home base with a team. Time is valuable these for me, so a team close to me and mine would make the most sense (also if I get too messed up I can call the wife or crawl home.) I truly appreciate all the offers, everyone seems as passionate as me about BBQ and perhaps a bit more.

Thanks for all the offers.

We must not have mentioned that you CAN'T go home...

I'm just kidding KINGPIN. You could do as little, or as much as you want. Just one day, the weekend, whatever.

Just get out there, it's too much fun not to!

Back