Finger Food

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I made some finger food on my drum this weekend.
Smoked the potatoes for about one hour..they were still firm. Seasoned the beef short ribs with Harley's dry rub..

016-3-1.jpg

Let the shrimp marinate in a mixture of soy, garlic, olive oil and sherry...then wrapped them in bacon.

041-1-1.jpg

047-3-1.jpg

brushed the short ribs with Smoked Bacon Chipotle sauce..

050-3-1.jpg

sliced my smoked potatoes, sprinkled with seasoning and flour...then dipped in a beer batter and deep fried..

058-4-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

061-2-1.jpg

The bacon chipotle beef cubes....

073-3-1.jpg

Smied (smoked/fried) potatoes sprinkled with Harley's dry rub

075-2-1.jpg

I did crisp the bacon wrapped shrimp on the grill after smoking.. (I like crispy bacon )

001-5-1.jpg

finger food with a cold beer....

091-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Wow! Beautiful appetizer plate and beer. That spread makes me wish the U.S. was still paying in the World Cup. Perfect game food.

Good lookin' eats right there! And, yes Jeanie, I put my bib on before opening this thread (saving the keyboard mod).

Looks great Jeanie. Curious, how was the smoke flavor on the potatoes?

And I'm sitting here eating a freaking granola bar!
Spectacular looking spread there. Man that looks good.

Wow ...looks amazing.
Those last few photographs are spectacular.

when i fall asleep today at work, i will be dreaming of sinking my teeth into one of those potatoes. and shrimp. and ribs.

Awesome finger food! Way better than my finger foods due the fact that I'm lazy :icon_blush: Those potatoes look awesome! Would you mind sharing the recipe for the beer batter? Looks like it'd go great on fish

BBQ Heaven

Beautiful BBQ and a frosty beer...I can almost hear the Blues playing in the background. BBQ Nirvana! Great job!!! :clap2:

Very nice!! can't beat frosted mugs!

?-How did you smoke the shrimp? Did they get "tough", mine do? I would think by the time the bacon is done, the shrimp would be over cooked. I'm sure you have sercret, just wanting to know what it is. :redface:

What a neat twist on home fries! I'm definitely doing that!:clap2:

Back