NBBQA Conference 02/22-25/2012 San Diego

Audrey and I are coming. I'll be teaching a competition class on the final Saturday.

They are doing a one day pass deal on Saturday that sounded very reasonable
I do not recall the exact $

How much is the class Todd?

Stan, Will and I are hoping to be there. Not sure yet.

I'll probably go again this year since it doesn't involve the expense of a flight.

I'll be making the trip this year. Hoping to meet some west coast brethren!

Got to decide between this and KCBS conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean the other days will not be open to the public?

Mrs. Mista went last year. She said it was open to the public but you pay less if you are a member.

Plowboys

Who do I talk to about signing up for your class in San Diego?

All info would be helpful.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that you may need a smoker? I live in the Los Angeles area and could probably help out. Just let me know what you need.

Larry Adkins
Mad Dawgz BBQ

I have set this in my calendar. In-laws live about 20-minutes away, so I at least have a place to stay.

NBBQA has just posted the schedule and applications for their annual conference and expo. I'll be joining Mike Mills as the opening keynote speakers for the conference. I consider this a great honor to share the stage with a living BBQ legend.

On Saturday, I'll be teaching a full competition BBQ class. No secrets (or stories) left untold. $400 per seat. Signup through the NBBQA web site. http://www.nbbqa.org/

San Diego - Feb 25

I'll be there with my wife and kids look forward to meeting everyone

Sounds like it will be alot of fun and good memories to have. Might have to make the trip to see everyone.

Back