Radio Show Tonight - John Markus TLC's Pitmasters

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
During the 1st & 2nd segment I will be joined the Executive Producer of TLC's BBQ Pitmaster's John Markus. John has agreed to come on, now a little over half way through the series, to do as postmortem on the show. I will ask him how the ratings are, what the word on the street is from regular viewers and if TLC has given him the green light for a 2nd season. John wants to take your CALL IN questions as well.

The 3rd segment I will be joined by monthly guest Ted Reader. Ted will have some great tips for Super Bowl food to share.

During the 4th segment we will giveaway a Frogmat to a lucky caller. We will also giveaway some Kosmo's Q injections and chicken soak! You have to listen live to win the free stuff!!

Tonight's show also marks the trial of a new segment called “After-Dark!” This segment will start after the 10pm EST news plays...my inaugural guest will be competitive eater (currently ranked #1 by MLE/IFOCE) Joey Chestnut!!

The show airs every Tuesday night at 9pm EST on http://www.thebbqcentralshow.com

Call-In: 216-220-0966
Email: bbqcentralradio@gmail.com

Back