Happy Endings...with Pron.

Mad Max

is One Chatty Farker
Before this ends up in the woodpile, let me explain. We finally decided to extend our small 10 x 14 concrete patio and with aid of some great friends and neighbors, it was done in the time span of 3 days. Here are some of the pics of the project. The happy endings comes later...

pict0001-2.jpg

pict0002-2.jpg

pict0003-2.jpg

patio01.jpg

patio09.jpg

patio13.jpg

patio16.jpg

Being that my usual cooking area was being worked on, I didn't have many options, so I thought I used the Weber Kettle and ran out and got 20 rib eyes, a little over an inch thick and fired up the kettle.

steaks1.jpg

Seasoned the steaks up with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
steaks2.jpg

The fire was right, threw them on the grill and shot for 3 minutes on each side. It was the most rib eyes I have done at one time. But didn't have one complain.

steaks4.jpg

steaks5.jpg

The patio is now 27 x 15 and it makes a world of difference. The steak dinner was the first meal on the new patio and our way of saying thanks to everyone that worked on the project. A special thanks to brethren bro. Butts N Gutts, for all his help. About 12 people devoured 17 steaks and a salad, oh and the desserts. I learned from Bigmista's experience, feed them after they finish their job. This was my weekend project and cook.:grin:

Nice job on patio and them rib eyes! :shock:

With all that patio room are you still gonna be mad, Max? :lol:

Kick Arse! Cant wait to see the finished work.

Those Rib Eyes! Damn! Could smell them from here!

See you in June Brother...

Great looking patio Max...nice job!!
Love the looks of your rib eyes too... :shock::wink:

Kick Arse! Cant wait to see the finished work.

Those Rib Eyes! Damn! Could smell them from here!

See you in June Brother...

Got room to put all the toys out at once and still have plenty of room. Even room for line dancing.....:lol:

Shoot Max, there's no catching up to do. You passed me a long time ago!

Now that you know how to build a patio...could you bring your crew over to my house? lol I could use one too!

The addition looks great! Bunch of good Friends right there...
You treated them nicely too, those Rib-Eyes look wonderful.

Weiser

Shoot Max, there's no catching up to do. You passed me a long time ago!

Now that you know how to build a patio...could you bring your crew over to my house? lol I could use one too!

Yipee, road trip to Cowgirl's house....

The addition looks great! Bunch of good Friends right there...
You treated them nicely too, those Rib-Eyes look wonderful.

Weiser

Thanks Weiser, very true good friends, good food, and hard work..almost the beginning of a beer commercial.

Great looking patio and a great looking after work feast :wink:

Trying to keep the worker happy, worth every penny. Thanks Phesant

Back