THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Albert
I hope that this meets everyones satisfaction. I came up with my own rub that I used, it combined Montreal Steak Seasoning, Mansmith's all-purpose seasoning, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning. Then at the end of grilling these ribs were brushed with Fat Boy's BBQ sauce. It turned out excellent. Everyone loved it.

Attachments

• Miscellaneous 014.jpg
    Miscellaneous 014.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Miscellaneous 015.jpg
    Miscellaneous 015.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
Lookin' good. Congrats! Head on over to the Cattle Call forum and introduce yourself when you get a chance (if you haven't already).
-Bret

Checked in there last week. Thanks for the heads up though.

I don't have a smoke box so I had to use indirect heat and smoked them that way.

I had them on the grill for 3 1/2 hours. I used a combination of Hickory wood chunks and Apple wood chips. I had made a total of five pounds of meat and in the picture is all that was left. They were a hit.

Back