Copperhead 5 New Casters & Beef Ribs/Wings Cooking

I kinda want one of these. They never dropped below 199 in my area so I didnt bite. Costco has a 7 series right now for $449...obviously a far cry from $1xx but it was pretty big.

The regular price around here has had a price drop. It's now $396 in store and online. I also tried to find one on the brickseek clearance price but no luck. If Jason keeps posting these great results, I may have to shell out for a retail one.

If anyone around Central Texas wants a Copperhead let me know. I have 1 still in the box.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yessss. Thanks for doing the upgrade. I moved mine this weekend and it easy being caught up on twigs. Twigs!

That's my kinda weekend, great cooks! And I love the pics of the not-so-little-one!

Yessss. Thanks for doing the upgrade. I moved mine this weekend and it easy being caught up on twigs. Twigs!

Ha! Yes, exactly that. I had a few tiny pebbles stop it on my back patio :twitch:

I was very impressed you could drill holes... :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wife asked if I wanted help too. I firmly said no and that I had put my big boy pants on and could do it myself!............she still supervised :oops:

The regular price around here has had a price drop. It's now $396 in store and online. I also tried to find one on the brickseek clearance price but no luck. If Jason keeps posting these great results, I may have to shell out for a retail one.

Yeah they're $396 around here too, with 2-3 units per store. If they drop to $199 again I might consider it, depending on timing. There's some that list "limited stock" at $199 but it sounds like that usually means "no stock".

Yeah they're $396 around here too, with 2-3 units per store. If they drop to $199 again I might consider it, depending on timing. There's some that list "limited stock" at $199 but it sounds like that usually means "no stock".

Same. A local guy is selling one on FB Mkt place for $350. Asked if he'd do $200 lol. He scoffed at my suggestion. This one is marked down at Lowes fwiw: https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker?sku=1000266681

oh and excellent cook as always Jason. Nice work.

Back