SIDE's got a gun

S

SmokeInDaEye

The wife surprised me with a smoke gun for Christmas.

Wine&Swine uses one at his restaurant and it looks pretty cool (and oddly familar??????). Should be great for adding a slight smoke taste to fish, chicken, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vaguely remember seeing something like that at a raid I was in on a few years ago....

What does Alton Brown call it ------Oh yeah, "multi-purpose"!

Wow, it's got a chamber, a shotgun and everything. Sweet power hitter!

Gun

What are you guys talking about power hitter, shotgun???:mrgreen:

I saw this on the Next Iron Chef. I thought it looked cool. How does is it working?

Does that unit just get loaded with Wood Dusts? How long does it smoke. and could you use it to Cold Smoke Cheeses?

Thanks Dan

While it may have legitimate use in the cooking biz, I just have to wonder what happens when during the drive home from a long cook, the amber and red lights appear in the rearview mirror because the brake lights are out on your trailer and that doo-dad is sitting on your seat:

Guppie: "No Officer. That's for smoking meats."
Officer: "Right. Sure it is. Step out of the truck and keep your hands where I can see them."
Guppie: "But Officer, it really is for cooking!"
Officer: "Spread 'em son. Tell it to the Judge."

If you buy one, you had better keep bail money and your Attorney's phone number handy!

-Guppie

Guppie: "No Officer. That's for smoking meats."
Officer: "Right. Sure it is. Step out of the truck and keep your hands where I can see them."
Guppie: "But Officer, it really is for cooking!"
Officer: "Spread 'em son. Tell it to the Judge."

-Guppie
LMFAO:lol:

Should be a lot of fun. Load it with some wood shavings and the fan blows the smoke into a container or whatever to add some smoke while marinading chicken, fish, beef, veggies, etc.

Good idea making all of that food. Once you start using that pipe, you're going to get the munchies. :icon_wink

I was gonna call it parafanelia but didn't know how to spell it:icon_blush::biggrin:

Back