Kaskaskian Pepper Source?

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I have heard they are expensive, and hard to find. But dangit if I can find a place that sells them at all.

If any Brother out there can get me a full pound of these, I would happily pay 300% to get them.

PM me if you find them. Thanks!

Now, are you looking for the rare magical kaskaskian peppers, or just the rare ones?

Now, are you looking for the rare magical kaskaskian peppers, or just the rare ones?

The real ones are "The Expensive Authentic Rare Magical Kaskaskian Peppers". They are imported from an undisclosed location.

From doing a quick search these peppers might come from a tribe of indans that were located in Illinois.

Long Island is an up & coming hot bed for Kaskasian Peppers... 2nd fastest growing agricultural segment aside from the vineyards on the East end.

They are sold by the case, not by the lb. 300% not be sufficient though due to the extreme care that must be provided to ensure full "peppery-ness".

I think N8 had a huge sack of them, the healing powers saved him from the poison cheese if I remember right.

Contacted my source and he said the only ones they are harvesting are the ones from northern Mexico. They are of the variety of Extremely Rare Royal Magical Kaskaskian Pepper. I told him to send me a quote and separate out the shipping and import fees. I will let you know in a day or two. I haven't tried the Long Island variety yet and wonder how hot they are on a heat index.

aren't they hallucinogenic?

Nope quite tasty actually. I know that N8man used the with some bad chicken and kept him from getting food poising. He also soaks them in oil and then uses the oil in his cooking. They are pretty mild but do have a kick if you use too many. I use the Kaskaskian oil on hot crusty breat on Italian night.

Back