WallyWorld EZ-UP knockoff Deal $49 12/16/10

I am on my second one of these and they work great! Not built quite the same as a true EZ up but they have worked fine for 2 comp seasons so far. Can't beat that price either.

I have one as well and can't complain. It's been absolutely awesome! Great price

Used one all summer for roadside. Held up great. Pretty solid even in winds & very easy to set up. Thanks for the link - wanted a 2nd but as hoping to hit a sale.

Heh, picked this up earlier today off of slickdeals.net. After this and the foodsaver I feel it necessary to place a self-ban on myself restricting my slickdeals access until further notice.

At that price, I might have to buy a couple just to keep in my shed for times I need them.

never owned one but can see where it would come in handy. I see they have a 12 x 12 for $59. is the extra 44 square feet worth it???

never owned one but can see where it would come in handy. I see they have a 12 x 12 for $59. is the extra 44 square feet worth it???

Yes, an extra 2' on each side makes a difference...for that price I'd go with the bigger one.

I think the 12' one has slanted legs and the top is only 9'x9' so 81 sq/ft, so smalled than this one. If it is straight leg then go for it.

I have two and love them, I payed about $80/each for mine. I lost my first one last winter to a snow/ice/rain storm. My own fault.

Thanks for the link. We are on our 2nd one; we use them when we go camping. Of course they are much easy to carry around weighing much less than a "real" Easy-Up. They work pretty well.

We paid $99.00 for each of ours; $49.00???? A steal!!! Of course my luck, OUT OF STOCK on line!!!

wallace

Back