Two Polocks and a Spicewine

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
The kids were off from school last week so my nephew came over for a visit and we decided to cook some Que. The ribs were not done competition style but we tried something new and they were so delicious we started to eat them as we cut them apart.

cook1.jpg

cook2.jpg

cook3.jpg

cook4.jpg

Looks like good times. Beats my slice of pizza for lunch.

Looks good...Dang there's lot of wires come'in out of the box...You sure it's a smoker?

Just curious why you wanted all of those temps when you use the stoker?

The ribs were not done competition style but we tried something new and they were so delicious we started to eat them as we cut them apart.

No elaboration? Are you just going to leave us hanging and wondering?:confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those are wonderful looking ribs. I like to have a lot of temperture gadgets also

Wow that looks really good!!
Thanks for sharing!
Only complaint I have is that awful yankee cap he's wearing!!:twisted: (Red Sox Fan mod)
You know the more and more I look at them SP's the more I think I'd like one. Just gotta find the moola for it!!

Looks great brother... I can't wait to get my SW and have wires running all over the place. I'm thinking two pit temp probes and four meaat probes will do it!!!

Great looking ribs. You got me wanting to start cooking some on my Spicewine.

Just curious why you wanted all of those temps when you use the stoker?

Sled,

With the Stoker we have one pit temp and 4 food probes. Since that is not enough for Guy, he likes to know the temperature at each level so he can approximate how long things will cook at each level. In other words he's a tad bit anal about it.:wink:

those ribs look farkin awesome

nice cooker can never have to many gauges

Looks awsome.
The wires made me think it was a science project for school.

man I must be doing something wrong I just throw some damn charcoal in the beast and let it roll :twisted: heck if I wanted to work I would of gotten a backwoods :p

Looks nice! Judging from the pics of the thermometers the grate temps look pretty even down the line, is that normal with Spicewines? Why do some have a pit temp at the firebox?

Back