THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

umyaya

Knows what a fatty is.
I made MOINK balls for the first time today as an appetizer for a dinner party. They were a big hit. Everyone loved my balls....er...that didn't sound right. I would like to give a special thanks to Trp1fox. Your raspberry chipotle sauce was incredible. I couldn't even get a photo of the MOINK balls with the sauce on them because they disappeared so fast.

Attachments

• BBQ_02_15_2009_1b.jpg
    BBQ_02_15_2009_1b.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 82
  • BBQ_02_15_2009_4b.jpg
    BBQ_02_15_2009_4b.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 82
  • BBQ_02_15_2009_8b.jpg
    BBQ_02_15_2009_8b.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 82
  • BBQ_02_15_2009_11b.jpg
    BBQ_02_15_2009_11b.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 82
Glad you liked it. Those look pretty good.

I'm sure Ron or his Assistant Ginger will chime in soon.

Nice lookin' balls!!!!!!!!!
I would say your certifiable!!!!!!!!

I've only made them once. However, trp1fox said to cook them until the bacon is crisp....roughly 2 hours at 225.

similar to abt's i take it? I can't seem to find the raspberry chipotle sauce. Is that getting too wild of a sauce for chicken in a comp?

From an earlier post:

1 cup Raspberry Preserves (next time I'd use seedless jam/jelly)
1/8 to 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar (your taste buds need to judge)
3 gloves of garlic chopped fine
Chipotles (seeded and mashed) I prefer this!

Saute the garlic in a little EVOO until tender. Add remaining ingredients and heat through. The chipotles need a little time to come to full flavor, so heat gently, don't boil.

Let cool a little before applying.

Nice looking balls! It was also nice to see the family playing with your balls on the floor! :-D

By the power invested in me by Ginger and IMBAS I hereby declare you to be an official MOINK Baller!

Back