Little Green Egg Table

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Finished the build of Michael's table for the Little Green Egg at about 2am this morning. Just need to give it a quick sand, add wheels, and finish. Won't take more than a couple hours from here.

Attachments

• bbq trailer 020 [640x480].JPG
    bbq trailer 020 [640x480].JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 280
Glad to see you're getting him hooked early. I wish more parents involved there kids like that. He is lucky

Looks good - I envy you guys with skills like that. Nice work - have fun with your son!

It could have been designed a little better, but I was trying to get it done fast. Framed it in three hours on Thursday. Finished the build in about 4 hours Saturday night. Its good enough... its functional.

It could have been designed a little better, but I was trying to get it done fast. Framed it in three hours on Thursday. Finished the build in about 4 hours Saturday night. Its good enough... its functional.
Don't minimize your skills! It looks really good.
Are you going to finish it out with a spar varnish? Did you leave it natural, or stain it? Inquiring minds want to know.:mrgreen:

Don't minimize your skills! It looks really good.
Are you going to finish it out with a spar varnish? Did you leave it natural, or stain it? Inquiring minds want to know.:mrgreen:

I'm not really sure how to finish it. Never used spar varnish, but have read that this is the way to go. How do you use it?

Go with Varathane brand. Spar finish is immune to UV light so that is why it is good for outdoors stuff. It is basically tung oil and phenolic resin. make sure when applying to be well ventilated it is powerful stuff

Go with Varathane brand. Spar finish is immune to UV light so that is why it is good for outdoors stuff. It is basically tung oil and phenolic resin. make sure when applying to be well ventilated it is powerful stuff

How do you apply?

Back