135# of Butt's with Pron!

Parruthead

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well this weekend I'm cooking for a Lutheran High School I'm part of !!

I've managed to fit all the butt's on three WSM's and have them rolling along at 250 degree's that's 20 butt's on three 18.5" WSM"S!!! Packed tight but there!

Here is some pron to get you all started!
DSC_0335-1.jpg

And 11#'s of Butt RUB!!
DSC_0336.jpg

I don't plan on getting much sleep tonight but it will be worth it... I figure 12-14 hours So they should be able to be pulled by 9:30AM at the lastest and make it to the picnic in time in a cooler!

Looks awesome parrut. What's the occasion? I went to FVL 20 years ago. I sure whatever Lutheran school you are cooking for, I have been to. Good luck! More pron please!

I would like to see a wsm loaded up is that possible

That's packin em in..... Right on Parruthead...... Good luck with the cook

Wolf River Lutheran High School in Shawano we've only been around for about 10 years. This is our one of two big fund raisers for the year this is the first year for pulled pork in the past years we did bbq chicken but this year we changed things up.

Corner of Highway 29 and 22 at The Comfort Inn if you wanna stop by for lunch $10.00 a plate.

Church starts at 10, Lunch at 11 and Live Auction at 1 p.m

Wow...20 butts on 3 WSM's. Sounds like an advertising dream for Weber.

Wow...20 butts on 3 WSM's. Sounds like an advertising dream for Weber.

I should talk to Mr Stephen's about that..... Although he no longer owns the company I'm sure he could pull a few strings..heheh

Should have checked them at 2 am not 3 am .. Burned though a load of kingsford already. Pits were in the 200-225 range not the 250 I had them set at. When I went to bed at midnight... O well they probed at about 150-160 so I should be fine by morning!

Back