Pics of my Smoker

Hey neighbor, good lookin smoker ya got. What time does the big hunk of meat go on? What burn times do you get with the Stumps? Look forward to pics tomorrow. Good luck!

Nice smoker and a great price on that CAB brisket. We usually pay a little over $2 a pound by the case!

Yes it is clean. Before & after each smoke she is wiped down I always coat firebox w/ oil before & after each cook. There is not a spot of rust on her, plus she is always garaged....shes cooked on almost every weekend. No the firebox is not insulated. This was Stumps early patio version I believe. He told me only 9 or so of these were made. Much more steel was used than originally expected. He said he broke even at best so quit making this one. There are 5 shelves 20x20. The bottom one has a drip pan so really, only 4 can be used. But....tons of space for the overall size. I really enjoy this smoker. Quality is top notch, very mobile as well.

gpalasz, how bout a pic of the inside and insde firebox. Really looks nice. Ttinking of playing with more wood on my NB bandera is why I am asking. Thanks!

Good looking cooker. I would also like to see a few pics of the inside.

Off subject, but noticed your from Moore,OK. My Aunt and Uncle live in Moore. They own the Pull apart junk yard around there.

No problem on the inside pics. I will take some this morning and post them by lunch time.

I think there is a very large spider about to crawl on your brisket...:eek: Great price by the way!

Hope the pics work. The bottom pan is a 16x16x2. Really helps regulate temps...esp when split logs are used

Basket.jpg

PAN.jpg

shelves 2.jpg

Side angle.jpg

Wood.jpg

Attachments

• baffle 2.jpg
    baffle 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 201
gpalasz, thanks for the pics! Nice smoker. They are helpful in looking at how my mods compare on the dera. The firebox is about the same except I made adjustable dividers so they can be removed. Also, your heat deflector goes further into the smoking chamber, which looks better and a bigger water pan. How big is the deflector just under the water pan. Looks like it would produce more even heat around the pan. I really want to burn more wood and like the setup you have. Thanks again and have a save Memorial weekend . Smoke a lot as well.

Yes it is a heavy duty pan. The deflector plate is pretty thick. The actual smoking chamber is not that big. The capacity comes from the 5 shelves. But to burn wood, of decent size, the pan helps tremendously. I can burn smaller splits but would require much more attention. I have put sand in there which was ok, I put water in there when I first got it. I was still figuring out so uncertain of the actual results.

I like it! It kind of reminds me of the Bandera, except made from heavier steel.
I could cook on that!

very nice!... and i can appreciate how you take care of it.. that thing will last generations like that.

Nice lookin' smoker!! With the care you give her she should last a very long time!!

Thanks ever so much for the pic. What size is the fire box? I just love that smoker. I know what I be doing next semester in our welding shop. As if I need another smoker. But there just something about your smoker that catches my eye

Thanks man. I did some serious looking when I went smoker shopping. I wanted a lot of space but not a mobile, but I also can use in comps if needed. If you need more detailed pics or dimensions let me know.

Back