5 LB FATTY Follow-up Omlette

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Using the huge fatty I created and posted about yesterday AND in order to really appreciate the size of a 5 lb fatty, I decided to make an omlette. In a pan with an 8" bottom, I melted my butter, and added two beaten w/milk eggs. Then I spread out some more cheese because... well, because I can. Then I placed a 1/2" slice of the fatty one one side of the eggs. Again, just because, I diced some ham leftover from the Pops I made yesterday and layered that on there, too. Folding that big mutha was a feat, but I managed.

Now I know I can not even come close to describing the flavor, so I created the last photo so you could see the components and figure for yourself how it tasted. If you're still having trouble, it tasted damn good!

Attachments

• fatty omlete 001.jpg
    fatty omlete 001.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 211
  • fatty omlete 002.jpg
    fatty omlete 002.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 208
  • fatty omlete 003.jpg
    fatty omlete 003.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 208
  • fatty omlete 004.jpg
    fatty omlete 004.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 207
  • fatty omlete 005.jpg
    fatty omlete 005.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I'll take mine with a side of hash browns. Do you deliver?

That looks very good and also a great idea to boot! I'll have to try that out sometime. Vince

Dang Bo,,, Outstanfing.. that is a great looking Omlettte.. I'd love to try that with some country saugage Gravy spread over the top and a Couple of Biscits,, MMMMMmm great job...

Now that's a breakfast :!:.... That's perfect us for a left over fattie...:mrgreen:

Nicely done Bo......

Much better then the cup of coffe I had for breakfast...

What is this "left over" fattie of which you speak?

What is this "left over" fattie of which you speak?
Oh my poor big brother. When you live alone and speak in terms of 5 lb fatty's the word leftover may be used in conjunction therewith...It's in the rule book!

Back