Reversible Rotisserie ring for 22" Weber kettles AND 22" WSM?

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I've heard rumors, but happened to listen to the BBQ Central "After Dark" podcast and B-O-B let it slip that the guys at C&C Grilling Co. (Cajun Bandit) have developed a one piece, Stainless steel Reversible Rotisserie ring designed to fit both the 22" Weber kettles and the 22" WSM.

Not sure how much they will cost, but they are supposed to be available soon on both the Rib-O-Lator and Cajun Bandit websites.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these and get spinnin'!

What's the advantage of it being reversable? I am planning to buy a kettle rotisserie soon and should like to know.

dmp

Reversible so it will fit both a WSM and a Kettle. The lid on a WSM goes inside the lip on the middle section, while the lid on a Kettle goes outside the lip of the bowl. So since the lips are going different directions, lids are not interchangeable, nor anything else you wish to put on top of them. It sounds like on this design, on one side it will fit the kettle, and on the other it will fit the WSM.

Just in time for Father's Day!:becky:

Cool, thanks for the info, but it sounds like if I plan to convert my kettle into a WSM, I wouldn't care about the reversable part.

dmp

Thanks for the heads up! A roto ring was next on my list, looks like i will have to hold out awhile and see how this turns out.

OK-
This is what an EZ-Que Stainless steel rotisserie ring looks like.

100_2302.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

Here is a Weber ring

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

Great if you are a kettle/Cajun Bandit user. But if you have a 22" WSM you are out of luck if you want to rotiss cook. The WSM lid will not fit into a rotiss ring, let alone its own bowl.

Back