What do you cook/eat the most?

W

we'll smoke u

Me and the family cook and eat chicken the most. Here are a couple that are close to beinng ready to pull off the smoker.

trailerpics018.jpg

trailerpics018.jpg

trailerpics019.jpg

Hey Joe I was going to put this in poll form but I'm polled out.LOL

Those look great, Scott! What temp do you cook them at? My wife doesn't like chicken from the smoker. She prefers it grilled. i cook it indirect as a compromise :-D.

I'd say that we also eat chicken the most. For real Q, it has to be ribs, followed by butts and then brisket.

Yep for around the house eating, it's probably chicken... Q'd, grilled, baked etc. For real Q it would be pork spare ribs followed by brisket.

James.

All the same here, We try to mix it up though.

Well, didn't mean for it to sound like we eat nothing but chicken LOL... We do intersperse the occasional steak, spaghetti, carne quisada, sometimes maybe go out for chinese etc...

James.

For every day we eat more chicken then anything with an occasional steak and pork tenderloin thrown in. If we are Qing it is brisket, then pork butt then ribs.

Well, didn't mean for it to sound like we eat nothing but chicken LOL... We do intersperse the occasional steak, spaghetti, CARNE QUISADA, sometimes maybe go out for chinese etc...

James.
I miss that stuff since moving north. The wife is Mexican, but doesn't know how to cook that type of stuff. Can't wait to see Abuela in Nov.:biggrin:

Those look great, Scott! What temp do you cook them at? My wife doesn't like chicken from the smoker. She prefers it grilled. i cook it indirect as a compromise :-D.

I'd say that we also eat chicken the most. For real Q, it has to be ribs, followed by butts and then brisket.

I do it at 300 to 315 and I'm the same as you for real Q, it's ribs,butts, and brisket in that order.

Pasta... lots of it, followed by chicken and various cuts of steaks.

Hey Vinny it's funny you say pasta when my daughter came back from college thats all we ate man she loves her pasta.
SHE ALWAY'S REQUESTS PHIL'S SUACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly Brats and Fatties in numbers, butts after that and a grand total of 2 briskets so far.

I miss that stuff since moving north. The wife is Mexican, but doesn't know how to cook that type of stuff. Can't wait to see Abuela in Nov.:biggrin:

Search for the recipe for CARNE QUISADA by Bigwheel. It is easy and GOOD!

James.

Great looking chicken.

In general, I grill a leg of lamb (cubed and skewered) and Italian sausages every week, for the most part. I cook up several pounds and take it to work for lunch.

For the smoker it's probably brisket that gets the most attention, followed by baby backs.

When I fire up the smoker, Boston butts and baby back ribs are the usual fare.

We eat a LOT of boneless skinless chicken breasts. I prefer whole birds, but I do what is quick at night when I get home.

Smokes are usually butts. I've got a brisket to do overnight Friday.

Beer can chicken is the family favorite, and a lot of grilled chicken breast as well. Tri tip and carne asada come in second.

Back