Check your local Lowes ad....Kingsford

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Does anyone else see 18# Kingsford bags for 4.77 each? I was hoping it wasn't a regional thing and everyone could stock up!

HD has 20 lb bags of Rancher briquettes for $2.99 this weekend. I gave my neighbor a bag of it to use tonight on burgers and it burned pretty clean ... for briquettes. Claims to be 100% hardwood. I didn't notice a smell nor a bad taste.

I think this can be mixed with lump during a smoke without doing harm.

Lowes up here has the same deal. Menards has Royal Oak briquettes for $3.99 for an 18 lb. bag (limit 4 bags) and Royal Oak lump for $3.84 for an 8.8 lb bag.

Picked up 6 bags of K at Lowes and 6 bags of Ranchers at HD Both had tons of 'em.

Brian

Saw it here too...And I need some too, I am just about out.

I don't have a lowes.

Not a bad thing

They put the "z" in azzholez.

No chit, I will never order a big ticket item from them farkers again.

They make the new breed of Home Despots look farking brilliant.

We are going on 2.5 years and our front door is still not completely fixed and installed properly.

Lowes rhymes with Blows for a reason

saw that as well. was at lowes today and they wre sold out

They had a ton at the one near me this afternoon. I bought royal oak briquettes instead for a couple bucks more. Tired of turning all of the "k"s upward when I light the smokers....

Found some K at Menard's here yesterday. 2 - 21.6 pound bags for $12.84. A little better, but not where I want it yet.

Not in the Lowes here.HD has the "Rancher" Is that stuff any good?

Not a bad thing

They put the "z" in azzholez.

No chit, I will never order a big ticket item from them farkers again.

They make the new breed of Home Despots look farking brilliant.

We are going on 2.5 years and our front door is still not completely fixed and installed properly.

Lowes rhymes with Blows for a reason

come on Bill:lol: tell us what you really think:biggrin:

I checked out HD in Nashville today for the rancher, but they only had kingsford regular and matchlight. Sad day!

Back