Burger Battle - Which would you eat?

I’d like to have both, but if I had to pick one, it would be #2. Just because I’ve never had a lamb burger before. Something new.

Wow.... both makes sense. But from a student's standpoint, I'd eat #1 first.

Just following instructions.

Number 1 for sure. But both look fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d like to have both, but if I had to pick one, it would be #2. Just because I’ve never had a lamb burger before. Something new.

As lamb can contain a lot of fat it can make a great burger. Add some mint and it’s delicious.

I’d take #2 because I never had a lamb burger before and that sounds great. Probably enjoy #1 more though, as I love a good beef burger.

Both burgers look great. I think I'd have to go with number 2 though. I've just never been a fan of barbecue sauce on a burger. But, with as many as it looks like you'll be making for this crew, I'm sure the sauce could easily be omitted on one of em.

Both look and sound delicious but if I can only choose one I’d have to go with Burger #1!

They both look great. Not a fan of lamb except for chops and I prefer a burger I can actually fit in my mouth for a bite. Therefore, I would pick #1 but prefer a smashburger to both.

#1. Not much mutton/lamb eaten here in cow country. I’m willing to try though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You had me at "Burger Battle."

First looks delicious, but that second one.... Get. Out!

Not fair as beef gets double... double the lamb and I go lamb... single lamb I go double beef... I’m hungry but love lamb...

GOOD looking eats there!!!

Both. Then I would make a decision on which one I would have next time.

#1 but replace BBQ sauce with Whataburger Spicy Ketchup. Then #2 for dessert.

That is a tough decision Guess I will have to discriminate Will have to go with the Lamb

Back