Kingsford Coupon ???

Paul B

is one Smokin' Farker
OK, sound off if you are having withdrawals on no more wally world visits to stock up. :biggrin::biggrin:

Paul B
SS UDS

Ev en though i should not, I am. Even though i have 48 bags stacked in the shop, my wife hands me several $3 coupons the other day. I think i may have won her over.

Ev en though i should not, I am. Even though i have 48 bags stacked in the shop, my wife hands me several $3 coupons the other day. I think i may have won her over.

$3 dollar coupons??? Where the heck did you find them???

Paul B

Still have 18 bags in the shed, and probably 30 packages of Ball Park franks in
the freezer.... That was the best coupon EVER.

I still have over 50 bags left but if anyone finds a coupon I'll get more. Some that use the self scan say it still works. Check the Weber Bullet site under the Trading Post.

I still have over 50 bags left but if anyone finds a coupon I'll get more. Some that use the self scan say it still works. Check the Weber Bullet site under the Trading Post.

Hmmmmm...I know where there's a self scan!

Q: if it still works (self scan), did anyone try getting multiples at one time? I'd always just gotten one bag and one package of Ball Park franks...

$3 dollar coupons??? Where the heck did you find them???

Paul B

She said she got them in a flyer at publix back in the summer. They dont have expiration dates though. good for 13.5 pound or larger bags of kingsford or matchlight

Q: if it still works (self scan), did anyone try getting multiples at one time? I'd always just gotten one bag and one package of Ball Park franks...

I got up to 6 at a time with no problems. Even the time i had an issue with them scanning and the lady came over to enter them by hand.

I got multiples many times, but my W-M here makes you show the coupon to the clerk, so you have to get the extra item with each one of them. Oh well lots of KC Masterpiece marinades to last me!!!

The boys on the bullet site were still using it.

im sure you could . over here everyplace i took it they get all paranoid and make a 5 minute checkout into a 20 minute checkout after they check the coupon look at me check the coupon look again call a manager then make sure you have that other item the coupon asks for. another look and say it's good.:rolleyes:

Yes, I am having withdrawals...that was the best coupon ever. I bet someone in marketing lost their job over that one...

I would be really curious at to what the dollar amounts that Kingsford had to pay out in total for that coupon,...

i miss it. i went to lowes and they had kf comp for $9 a bag. then next to it they had cowboy lump for $4 bag. so i got the lump. it worked pretty good. not kf though. might go back to buy more to get me thru the winter.

did you guys stock up on the kingsford when home depot and lowes were doing buy one get one free?

Not to bad for me. just withdrawls from NOT cooking enough. its been 4 weeks since i cooked anything and 6 or so weeks since i have cooked on me grill... I have 4 bags of RO lump and 5 bags of rancher along with 15 bags of kingsford NOT getting used..

just wonderin?

Sorry guys, I've been reading this thread and a bit shocked by all the loyal kingsford fans out there. I never really was that into it as a brand. I think the competition briquets were OK, but the blue bag stuff is pretty bad (just my opinion). I've tried a few with varying results, and been a bit amazed at the brands that I had great results with.

Just wondering; when it comes to briquets, which do you guys rank the highest? Best I've found have always been the 100% natural ones, and I've been actually using two brands that I thought would have been the worst... stubb's, and nature's grilling hardwood briquets... best burn/flavor for straight-up briquets.

Thanks, and look forward to the other brands you guys like and see if there are any new ones I need to try.

Back