greatlakesbbqsupply coupon?

No coupons at the moment Arthur but some great prices on rub and sauce of the month!

Thanks for asking! :biggrin:

Buy in bulk if you can. If not , buy at least 2 bottles. You'll kick yourself if you don't. They carry good stuff.

been looking at the rubs for some time now bubba can I guy get a sample ?or do i just need to bite the bullet and get some and hope for the best lol im sure there all great but the kids dont like some of the rubs I have got in the past

Buy in bulk if you can. If not , buy at least 2 bottles. You'll kick yourself if you don't. They carry good stuff.

Or maybe they'll just send you more than you need and Paypal you till you give in. :biggrin:

been looking at the rubs for some time now bubba can I guy get a sample ?or do i just need to bite the bullet and get some and hope for the best lol im sure there all great but the kids dont like some of the rubs I have got in the past

I can do samples of rubs and marinades if you can handle the shipping.

$5.00 pretty much anywhere.

hey bubba i will go one better how about I buy a bottle of rub and you throw in some samples of the one i dont have yet ? thanks scott b

ok bubba I dropped the hammer on a rub if you can fix me up that would be kool thanks

Bite the bullet and buy bulk. I got 5# Yardbird, used 2.5# and my one of my 1# vac bags Sunday. Now I need to buy another 5#.

Back