Auction Package

R

Roo-B-Q'N

Good morning all, I have been asked to collect items to make a great BBQ Package for River City Round Up. This is an Agriculture and Western Heritage Fair at the end of September up here in Omaha. www.rivercityroundup.org (There is also a BBQ contest if you haven't heard :-D ). I was thinking along the lines of rubs, sauces and the like.

Two things. If any of you brothers and sister make and market your own stuff, I would be honored to include it in the package if you would like to donate anything. PM me if you are open to it.

Second, any ideas as to what I might be able to put in the package? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance Brothers!

I have a budy here in my neighbor hood who donates a full Santa Maria Style BBQ for 10 couples every year. It's usually one of the higher priced items and goes for a couple thousand dollars. The key is a few couples pool their resources and bid as a team.

They hosted a BBQ for his rotory club yesterday. My wife and I helped with the table gifts: cheap aluminum salt shakers filled with Rub mix. Even had custom stickers on them that said "Rotory Club Rub" with their logo.

Back