My roll of peach paper is too big to misplace because I have the 24" counter width that must be 22 miles long. My issues are that foil works better at my altitude.... but I've tried hybrid set-ups with ribs and brisket.

JwbNUml.jpg

Now, I do cook a Cajun style brisket for my rice and gravy that is smoked for 6 or 7 hours and instead of wrapping I finish in my Magnalite. Now I'm wondering what would happen if I did a peach wrap, then put the bundle in the Magnalite.

avQmOrK.jpg

Semmoj4.jpg

Not to change the subject, but I'd love to learn more and get a recipe for your Cajun style brisket w/ gravy!

He said he doesn't add it at his own BBQ joint to the paper. Whether he did at Franklin's is anyone's guess.

What I find odd is everyone trying to crack the Central Texas Craft BBQ brisket "secret" is looking to Youtubers trying to generate views (off the names of the big Texas BBQ places) as opposed to listening the to the folks that work/run these places.

Franklin doesn't, per Jirby's reply to a youtube comment.
franklin.jpg

The irony of what you wrote, is that I AM listening to the folks on YouTube that work/run these Texas BBQ places..... and most of them are doing videos testing out Mad Scientist BBQ's tallow wrap process. :rofl:

Back