Midwest BBQ Outreach needs your help to feed Veterans

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
On June 25th, Midwest BBQ Outreach will be feeding 2000 veterans at the National Veterans Golden Age Games in Madison WI. More info about the event can be found HERE We want to show these heroes a true brethren style spread with real BBQ and all the fixings, but that ain’t cheap. We are once again asking for help from this awesome community to help make this happen.

Here is the go fund me link. Every little bit helps

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mkun7d-n..._medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-7b

Or if you don’t like go fund me, you can donate through PayPal to our charity directly at

www.midwestbbqoutreach.org

We are a 501 (c)(3) charity. We do not have any overhead. No admins or paid staff. Just three guys who do this in our spare time. All donations go directly toward this event.

Also, if you’re interested in volunteering for the event, please let us know. You don’t need a smoker to make a difference. We need a lot of people to make this happen, and actually running smokers is probably the smallest part of the event. Making sides, slicing meats, service lines, dishes, clean up, etc. It takes a village. If you can take a day off work and join us on June 25th, we’d love to have you. Please PM me or oifmarine2003 if you’re interested in volunteering.

Admins - this message was Phil approved.

Afternoon bump!
Show some support for those that offered their lives for your freedom!

I'd rather send you a check - could you PM me the info or post it on here?
Thanks for all your efforts for the Veterans!

Back