Finally~!!!!!

You can only do everything in the world with one of those. You’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats, GammaRei. Nothing like your own yard with the freedom to grill. My first house I bought a Weber 22 before I did a lawnmower.:grin:

Congrats, GammaRei. Nothing like your own yard with the freedom to grill. My first house I bought a Weber 22 before I did a lawnmower.:grin:

I really like it, it looks nice and sleek sitting in the back yard. Though I am more used to the 22" kettle. This thing is massive.

- G

Congrats! When I moved for a job and was stuck in an apartment for a year that didn't allow grills I thought I was gonna lose it. Enjoy that kettle! Love mine.

Congrats! Nothing like the freedom to do what you want when you want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rules on grills and smokers is one reason I have told the wife we can never move back to an apartment...congrats and looking forward to some shots of great BBQ!

When I lived in a condo that didn't allow BBQ's I felt like I was not living in America. BBQ is a God given right to all human beings on this Earth! Can I get an Amen?!

When I lived in a condo that didn't allow BBQ's I felt like I was not living in America. BBQ is a God given right to all human beings on this Earth! Can I get an Amen?!

AMEN!! Congrats on the grill and the move. Even with the extra maintenance and upkeep, the outdoor cooks will offset the work tenfold.

Congratulations!

Fire that thing up... get it dirty, and have some fun!

Back