Another LSG Vert Offset on Order

Kitchgator

Reaction score
So my boss comes to me and says "we want to get you a gift for 9 yrs of service. What is something you would love, but wouldn't buy for yourself?" First thing I say is, what's the budget of course? He says $5k. So long story short, I maxed his budget out with a LSG 30" VO Cabinet with 1/2"FB, Warming Oven, Offroad Pkg, SS Table, and more.

Fortunately for me, the waiting will be the hardest part. I am super pumped to have the opportunity to cook on a machine like this. The best part of my opportunity is that there is no way in h+ll that I could justify spending that much of my own money on a smoker to my wife. I am sure many of you guys have have run up against that and obviously were able to deal with it better than I could. I really have to thank my company for the generosity

Holy sweet anniversary gift, Batman! That is awesome, John! Congrats - can’t wait to compare notes!

Sheesh. My last employer gave me a $400 driver for 25 years. I was clearly working for the wrong guys.

What an awesome gesture by your employer. I don't think I'd ever leave a company like that. Congrats!

Dang, now that is an employer that values his employee. Congratulations!

I know guys, I am very lucky and dont see myself going anywhere else. I look forward to sharing my learning experiences with this smoker like so many of you have done for me. I started on my BGE and recently got into stick burning on a bandera. Can't wait to up my game.

Good bosses know how to retain good talent. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I retired with almost 26 years of service and I got a clock and a couple of wooden boxes. Of coarse I worked for the federal Gov't so I didn't expect anything more.

Congratulations on a great gift.

Back