Twist on a fatty samich

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Had a visit with the pizza man again. I took him an Italian fatty. We chopped it and created a fatty meatball sub. It was great! He added a little oregano and marinara abd topped it with mozzerella cheese. It's a keeper. I gave him a whole Italian fatty for him and his guys to snack on.
Here ya'll go!

Attachments

• Fatty sub 003.jpg
    Fatty sub 003.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 128
OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE :eek: now that's what I'm talkn' 'bout !!
Looks great man!!!

Holy scheeeeizza!!!! that looks good. I need to order 12 of those for New Years day, to go with hangover, beer and football.

Another good use for a fatty....another 1000 to go and we'll have that best seller!!!

And you pick the morning I don't have time for breakfast to show something like this :cry:

Stuck in the office ... so I'm off to chew on my desk for a while :biggrin:

You can't just post that pic, what is the recipe for the Italian Fattie?

tony76248 said:
You can't just post that pic, what is the recipe for the Italian Fattie?

It's Owens breakfast sausage. They sell Italian sausage in the 1lb chubs. Cooked just like regular fatties. You could always skin some italian links or get some bulk Italian sausage and form into fatties.

That sandwich looks great.. but what is this 'samich' of which you speak? Is that latin for something??? :)

Looks great, Ty. I smoked some eye-talian meatballs last week and tried something similar. Gotta try it with a fattie next.

So what does the pizza guy charge you when you are supplying the meat for your meals? That's the classic part of this whole thing!!!:eusa_clap

Damn, that looks good....
drool2.gif

Back