Advice on meat injectors.

I really like the spit jack. I think the most important consideration is in the needle. I like the large dia. With holes all the way around the circumference .

I get mine from Tractor supply. Smaller gauge needles and wicked cheaper!

What Tim said....

I agree with what Tim said. you can also get them on butcherbbq.com for a cheap price if you don't feel like driving to Nazareth. I have a bunch if you want to try one.

Thanks Mike. I have on that I bought at the Restaurant store but it jams a lot. I will take a look at butchers BBQ.

I picked mine up from Mixon, if you have a bunch of butts loaded into the smoker, this will pump 3 or 4 gal on injection real quick, cant use any garlic or spices that wont dissolve, as it clogs and agravates the hog out of you..

Any good livestock supply store will have a good quality syringe. The needle is another issue. If you're friends with a veterinary ask him or her for a catheter needle. They are 14 Ga. Loire lock and 3" long. Perfect

I have the Bayou Classic 5011 from Amazon. I like it very well. It is stainless and has 2 needles.

Cabelas has a decent one, i cant find it on the site, i like the cajun ones for the comp meats, that are not too expensive, and i dont get upset if i toss them after a few uses.

Back