Memorial Day Weekend Pron

DaveMW

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Some of my que from this past weekend:

I started by adding a small twist on the bacon explosion fatty for breakfast. I have to say the basket weave turned out great and the addition of cheese and maple syrup (rather than bbq sauce) was wonderful. I was out getting the smoker going before sunrise and the birds in a bush about 5 feet from me kept squawking the entire time the fatty was cooking. I realized why when the sun came up...they were hungry for some que! (and the parents wanted me gone) Sorry for the slight blur on that photo but I wanted to keep my distance so I was zoomed to the max. My first brisky on a smoker, won't be my last. Also my first burnt ends and let me just say that I can't make those again soon enough! Delicious. My wife described them as candied meat. Thanks for checking out the grub.

Attachments

• 1 BBQ Fatty 4.jpg
    1 BBQ Fatty 4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 2 BBQ Fatty 6.jpg
    2 BBQ Fatty 6.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 3 BBQ Birds.jpg
    3 BBQ Birds.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 4 BBQ Brisket.jpg
    4 BBQ Brisket.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 5 BBQ Pork Shoulder.jpg
    5 BBQ Pork Shoulder.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 6 BBQ Burnt Ends.jpg
    6 BBQ Burnt Ends.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 143
Fantastic, that is a great menu for sure...No wonder the babies wanted some.

Your food looks wonderful!!
Love the little birds too..they are so cute! :becky:

Food looks awesome! You tortured those birds. lol

That brisky looks amazing. I think you inspired me to try one this weekend.

Thanks all. There are a few finer points I still want to perfect when it comes to the brisket but otherwise it was all very good and quickly consumed.:-D

I didn't see the plated pics of the birds. :becky:

Nice job on the cook.

Nice looking brisky! I appreciate your sig. line also. My best buddy Shadow was a black lab he passed away 18 months ago at 14.

Back